Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Try It On Tuesday - Sonoma Nail Art

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a good week so far, mine is all over the place and its only Tuesday! Working and staring at a computer all day makes it hard to come home and spend more time on the computer and blog. I really do like posting once a week though, it gives me time to enjoy my manicure and play around with other colors in between. Currently, I am blogging from the inside of my closet because I have scared dog who is terrified of the thunder that's happening outside...what a chicken right? The closet is her safe place and she prefers to have you with her; and she wont leave you alone until you get into the closet. So here I am, closet blogging.

For today's TIOT, I've got another indie that has been on my buy list for a while and I am oh-so-glad I finally got my hands on some, Sonoma Nail Art. First off, I have to say that I LOVE the bottles. I like the fact that each bottle has a different design for each color, I think it makes it unique. Today I wanted to share with you the beautiful Aether.

You may or may not have noticed but I used a REAL camera for my photos today! LOL. I've had this camera for a while now and finally decided to give it a shot since my iPhone photos show up like garbage sometimes. I think they actually came out pretty decent, I'll defiantly need to play around with the settings but I think this is a good start.

The last photo in the set is probably the closest to the true color of this stunning polish. I used about 3 coats and had no issues with the formula. The small glitters and the aqua base made this polish land in my top 5 favorite colors. Another thing I loved was that it lasted for about 4 days until it started to chip, which is great in my book. Isn't it pretty?!

Well, I am off to tend to a spazmatic dog and eat some ice cream, I hope everyone has a lovely week and until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment