Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try It On Tuesday - Lime Crime

Hey there! I decided to participate in a little thing every Tuesday with Gini from Sassy Paints called Try It On Tuesday. These posts will consist of polishes that I've probably had for a while and have been dying to try out. Its a great way to enjoy these beauties and try more of them out! Lord knows I have waaaay too many untrieds!

Today I've got on Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream, a gorgeous peach color that's been in my stash for a few months now. I decided to try out a "quilted" pattern on my ring finger with another polish that I recently purchased and just used for the first time, Tough As Nails Lacquer in Peachy Keen. When I looked at buying Peachy Keen, she had a swatch of it over Peaches <3 Cream and I pretty much had to have it.


SO PRETTY! I'm really digging the peach and coral colors this summer. It's a weakness of mine when I walk into Ulta. Damn you beautiful nail polish....why do you tempt me! If you want to participate in TIOT, you can check out Sassy Paints FB for more info.

Also, I have decided to jump on the Bloglovin bandwagon...so please follow me there! Have a wonderful week everyone! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment