Monday, January 14, 2013

Ruffle Manicure

Happy Monday ladies! I'm sad to see my weekend go but happy that a new week is here and ready to get this one done and over with. Over the weekend I decided to try the ruffle manicure that I saw on Chalkboard Nails. When I say "over the weekend," I really mean it. It took me 2 days just for one hand. Now, I did do each finger individually which is probably why it took so long, but if I would have done a hand at a time, things would have gone really wrong. I am so impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry and this was really time consuming. BUT, the end result was awesome.

For this look I used all Ulta nail lacquer in Taupe on a Rope, Peach Parfait, Maine Attraction, Mint Condition, and Cream of the Crop. All are pastel colors that went great together. Let me know your thoughts on this mani and if anyone has suggestions, please let me know :)





2 comments :

  1. I saw this picture and immediately thought "MUST DO THIS MANI ASAP" ... than realized this mani is by my bestie! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww tenders!!! not gonna lie, it was hard. make sure the kiddos are asleep HAHA

      Delete