Thursday, January 10, 2013

ABC Challenge - A is for AHOY!

Good Morning! I am so excited for today's post because I will be participating in my first challenge! Kimber at Kimbers Lacquer Korner is hosting an ABC Challenge that will require posting once a week. Which is awesome because blogging everyday for me is hard! The posts are to be on Wednesday's but I did my nails so late last night I was too tired to post anything.

When I read about the challenge I got really excited and couldn't wait to go home and see what I had in my stash that starts with the letter "A". I went through my un-tried pile and found AHOY! by China Glaze. AHOY! is a raspberry color with gold micro-glitter. This is such a pretty color and went on smoothly. Enjoy your day ladies!




6 comments :

  1. That is such a gorgeous color!! Looks great on you. I think I might need to add that to my wishlist too :)

    Here's an addy to FB group I created for us if you're interested in joining http://www.facebook.com/groups/318728534911715/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita! I just submitted the request to join :)

      Delete
  2. Great color!! :) Glad to have a new participant in the challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Im really excited about it being my first one :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with Ria: this color definitely compliments your skintone!

    ReplyDelete