Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TIOT - Barielle and LynBDesigns

Hello ladies! I'm back after a few weeks with a Try It On Tuesday post for you! I've been busy as usual with my job but I never let it stop me from doing my nails. Since I'm ahead of the game for once, I have a few posts lined up with some of the new polish I've scored recently...I cant wait to show you!

Today's manicure is simple, I went with Barielle Welcome Ohm for my base and Old Fashioned Villain from LynBDesigns for my glitter topper.





Welcome Ohm is a pretty purple creme that I picked up in 5 pack at Marshall's for a sweet deal. I scored Old Fashioned Villain for free in a deal that LynBDesigns was having a month back on her Etsy shop. I love adding to my collection of indies and this one doesn't disappoint. 

Hope everyone is having a great week and until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment