Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MMC - Blue (Glam Polish)

Hello there! I'm back with a challenge post this week for the Mish Mash Challenge! This weeks theme is blue so I decided to go with a recent favorite indie polish, Glam Polish in Nickle Nackle.

Inside Photo
 I picked up this beauty from Color4Nails. If you haven't checked out the site, its a must! This was the only Glam Polish I got from the shop and I'm wishing I purchased more! I freaking love the color and the glitters used in this polish. Application was simple and easy with no issues, I was extremely happy. 

 Outside Photo

Outside Photo
  I sealed the deal with some Seche Vite and called it good. I'm pretty much in love with this color :)

Check out the other ladies below and have a fantastic week!

No comments :

Post a Comment