Thursday, April 18, 2013

ABC Challenge - O is for Orly

Hello! Today I've got a polish that has been in my pile for a while now....Orly Green with Envy. This is actually a mini bottle, which is probably why I waited so long to try it, but I am loving this color. I actually only have mini bottles of Orly, so I might have to go out and buy some full size because I really loved the formula with this one. To add some sparkle I went with butter London Fairy Cake on my tips and my ring finger. Check out the other amazing ladies also participating in the challenge below!


14 comments :

  1. Oh this color looks so good on you!!! I have it and it looks horrible on me!!! Curses!! I love the combo, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit tempting me with that Fairy Cake!!! I will have to buy it!
    Pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tips here...I can never seem to get mine even. Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish!!! I wore it for nine days in March! It is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is super pretty, I agree with you! And the tips are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That combo is super pretty and cute ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orly is one of my favourite brands! I have Green with Envy me too and it's such a lovely colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color. I adore Orly in general though. Looks great with that BL on the tips and accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty color...and I have to agree with Kimber. With the exception of one polish, I have not had any issues with the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty color, looks fab with the silver sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow green with envy is such a beautiful shade! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty color. I think Orly is an outstanding product. Go get s'more. You'll love 'em! :) Just call me The Great Enabler. ;)

    Lovely French technique!!!!

    ReplyDelete