Friday, November 16, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Boozy Brunch

Happy Friday everyone! I get so excited when Friday rolls around, its the end of my work week, and beginning to my weekend! Today I have for you a new brand I haven’t tried before, L’Oreal Colour Riche in Boozy Brunch. The name alone made me smile, reminded me of a mimosa on a Sunday morning :) The color in this polish is beautiful, it’s an orange crème, close to being almost neon but not quite there. I wish I would have found this in the summer time but I think you can wear any color any time of the year. Have a safe weekend!





2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous color... I LOVE the L’Oreal formula, it's one of my favorites. PS, I get to see you in a few days! Yippeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea im loving the texture, its super smooth, especially with the new top coat ive been using. I'll have to show you next week!

      Delete