Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wingin' It Lacquer Swatch and Review - Part Two

I'm finally getting around to posting Part Two of my Wingin' It Lacquer review! I've been so swamped with work during the week that I'm barely finding time to blog. And of course, who gets anything done when there's a holiday in the middle of the week? Not me haha!

So today I have the last two pretties of Wingin' It Lacquer that were sent to me for honest opinion. Like the first three, I really enjoyed these last two as well. The colors were so beautiful, lets get to it!

Going Postal
I was loving this one! Its a light baby blue with scattered holos which gave it a beautiful effect! It would shimmer inside and out, so all around this one was a keeper. 

Underwater Love
I had to use an indoor photo and an outdoor photo for this one. Out of all five polishes I had, this one was the hardest to apply. I wasn't able to use this one on its own so I went with Wet n' Wild Saved by the Blue for my base color and then used Underwater Love on top. This glitter packed polish has a teal base that has a subtle shimmer to it. The glitter came in different shapes and sizes with awesome large round holographic glitter. 

I really enjoyed each of these colors and I'm super grateful I was able to review these! Please check out Wingin' It Lacquer at the links below!

No comments :

Post a Comment