Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MMC - Rainbow

Happy Wednesday! It's that time again for this weeks Mish Mash Challenge! I'm pretty stoked about this week's mani, I love me some colors! The theme this week is Rainbow...which is totally do-able in my book! Check out what I created below!



This is one of those times I wish I had a sixth finger...I know, its weird. I wanted to include colors of the rainbow that we all knew growing up, red-orange-yellow-green-blue-purple. I don't count indigo, I know, that's weird too. Knowing I only had 5 fingers I decided to omit orange (RIP Orange).

Colors that were used were: Essie in Snap Happy and Mojito Madness, SH Xtreme wear in Pacific Blue, Zoya in Darcy and Ulta in Ultra Violet Femme. I used WnW A Blank Canvas for my base, which I am loving these days. And of course some good old fashion tape! Fancy huh?  Check out the other wonderfully awesome designs from the other ladies below and have a great 2nd half of your week!

No comments :

Post a Comment