Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TIOT - Essie For TheTwill of It

Howdy howdy! I'm back for Try it On Tuesday with some awesomeness of a nail polish . I got a wonderful surprise gift from the lovely Natalie at Over The Top Coat (thank you :D) and was so excited that I tried it on the night it arrived in the mail.

Today I've got Essie For The Twill of It from the Fall 2013 Collection.






For The Twill of It is a stunning purpleish/grey duochrome with hints of green and blue. I fell in love when I saw the bottle and was hoping it would turn out just as beautiful on my nails and it did not disappoint! The color shift in the sunlight was so cool that I cant wait to get my hands on some more duochrome polish. This one lasted a few days too before it started to chip which is always a good thing. All around, I couldn't be happier with this pretty!

I shall be back tomorrow with MMC post featuring a nail art technique I've never tried before, so check back for that! 

No comments :

Post a Comment