Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ABC Challenge - Y is for Yellow

Yay for Wednesday! It's time for another challenge post and I've got something that I am so proud of to show you today. I've tried to do the ombre or gradient technique for a while now, never seeming to get it right. Determined to make it work, I took some advise from my best friend and then watched this tutorial. I was pretty confident after the video that I COULD do this. Obviously since this weeks letter is Y, I decided to go with the color Yellow. I went into my stash and found 3 amazingly beautiful yellows and then began to create what I am now so freaking proud of.
TA-DA!



For this beauty I started with a white base, White On by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I then used three yellows, Sinful Colors Unicorn, Julep Daisy and Zoya Darcy. I topped it off with some KB Shimmer Clearly On Top. AHHHHH I LOVE IT! Its the little things in life that make me happy. Don't forget to check out the other awesome ladies below and stay classy people!

No comments :

Post a Comment