Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ABC Challenge - J is for Jelly Sandwich

Hello Everyone! Another new one for me this week with the ABC Challenge, J is for Jelly Sandwich! I had to search for a good sheer polish that would go great with a new glitter polish I received by KB Shimmer called Pastel Me More. I ended up using Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Pink Slip. I fell in love with this from the minute I layered on the last coat of polish. Its a great color combination and really makes the pastels come out in the glitter. Totally happy with this manicure! What do you think?!





13 comments :

  1. This is a perfect pastel manicure for spring! It reminds me of a watercolor painting for some reason...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Natalie - first thing that came to mind was watercolors. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie is right! This is a perfect watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo too, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I really like this! That glitter under the jelly looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nice job! And I definitely agree with the other ladies - it seems an amazing watercolor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! The colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me of It's a Trap-eze! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jelly sandwiches are soooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks almost like a pastel marble, Raquel!

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I neeeeeed Pastel me more now! It looks so beautiful. Great Jelly Sammich!

    ReplyDelete