Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge!

Guess what day it is?! It's Hump Day! :)

Today is also the start of a new challenge! Some of us ladies from the last challenge and some wonderful new additions are getting together again for what is being called the Mish Mash Challenge. This challenge will consist of a different theme each week that were chosen at random. I'm excited for this one, I think its definitely going to be challenging!

This weeks theme was brought to you by the color: Purple. I have been dying to try I Love Nail Polish and when I saw the Ultra Holographic collection I fell over in my seat. I had to have all of them, and all of them I got! I was so excited when I got my package wrapped in cute ILoveNP tissue paper. Since I knew that this week was the color purple, I went for Amanda Hugginkiss!








DROOOOOL, photos don't do this justice. I couldn't take my eyes off of my hands! I'd be driving along and then catch a glimpse of my nails in the sun and just gaze! They're a beautiful hazard LOL. I still haven't tried the others but don't be surprised if they make an appearance sometime soon. A good holo is like my kryptonite, just take my money, please.

Before you go please check out the other ladies below and have a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment